#uttapamrecipe #healthybreakfastideas #shaziaconnects
Uttapam Recipe| Uttapam Batter Recipe| उत्तपम बनाने की विधि | Healthy Breakfast Ideas
*For the Batter-
Urad dal- 1/3 cup
Flattened Rice/ Poha- 1/4 cup
Fenugreek seeds/Methi dana- 1/2 tsp
1. Soak rice & poha together in one bowl and urad dal & methi dana in another bowl for 8-10 hrs.
2. Grind all four into a smooth paste using minimum water possible.
3. Cover and let the batter ferment well. This may take upto 18 hrs depending upon the weather conditions.
Uttapam Batter*- 10 Tbs
Salt- 1 tsp
Onion- 2 Tbs
Green Capsicum- 2 Tbs
Green chilli- 1
Red Capsicum- 2 Tbs
Coriander leaves- 2 Tbs
Ginger- Small piece.
Sambar masala- 2 tsp
Oil- 2 tsp
1. Mix salt in uttapam batter and stir well.
2. Combine all the chopped vegetables in a bowl so that it becomes easy to put evenly on uttapam.
3. Grease the pan with oil and heat it on medium flame.
4. Pour the uttapam batter on the heated pan, add chopped vegetables on it.
5. Sprinkle some sambar masala powder on top of it and let it set for 1 min.
6. Cover the pan and let it cook for 3-4 minutes.
7. Open the lid, drizzle some oil on top and flip the uttapam.
8. Cook it from both the sides evenly. Serve with peanut or coconut chutney and enjoy .