FREE LIVE MASTERCLASS: https://londonreal.tv/masterclass
Steve Maxwell – Hotel Workout – Part 1 of 2
FREE FULL EPISODE: https://londonreal.tv/steve-maxwell-hotel-workout/
SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToLondonReal
This week’s episode is one of my all time favourites. Instead of our usual setup in the leather chairs at London Real Studios, I met Steve Maxwell at his hotel room to go through his daily workout.
For those of you who don’t know Steve Maxwell, he is one of my favourite people. He’s a living legend. Not only is he a 64 year old Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belt, but he travels the world as a nomad teaching people how to move, breathe, and think.
With a twinkle in his eye, Steve shares with us his secrets to living a life of vitality – including literally stripping down and doing his favourite health promotion technique.
Watch as we discuss:
– How he trained with the Gracie family before the UFC existed
– How to stay fit, any place and time.
– Steve’s daily anti-ageing techniques – including some Chi Qong and Russian Slavic Health Systems
– Why sticking your tongue out and crossing your eyes is good for your immune system
– How Steve was able to go from severely near sighted to throwing his glasses away
– Why he swishes coconut oil for 20 min in his mouth
– How to keep your sexual organs healthy and preserve your youth and vitality
– Why he only eats two meals a day
– Why he believes that exercise takes no vacation
03:02.Welcome to Steve’s hotel room.
05:32 Why this is the fourth time Steve has been on London Real.
06:42 Steve’s morning routine starts in bed.
29:16 Moving on to Steve’s bathroom routine.
45:44 9am Steve goes out to walk, or to train, all before breakfast.
48:34 Being away from your gym is no excuse, Steve’s backpack holds exercise equipment.
55:08 Brian does 15 minute circuit and feels as though every muscle set has been slammed.
1:30:43 Short, but effective and safe set of strength building exercises for life.
1:34:27 It’s mental discipline, you’ve got to control the fear in your mind.
1:35:23 Benefits of extended isometrics.
1:36:22 This type of exercise may not sexy, nor fun, but it has outlasted short lived trends.
1:38:16 Why Steve believes his father is alive at 93 when his eight siblings died by 73.
1:39:21 Steve makes his own adaptable exercise equipment.
1:44:14 Brian’s summing up.
Steve Maxwell website
Steve Maxwell on Twitter
Steve Maxwell on Facebook
Steve Maxwell on YouTube
Steve Maxwell on Instagram
Steve Maxwell on Wikipedia
Steve Maxwell’s Book:
Your First Chin-Up
Brazilian jiu jitsu
Take off your Glasses and See by Jacob Liberman
Vision Quest (film)
London Real Academy:
BUSINESS ACCELERATOR: https://londonreal.tv/biz
LIFE ACCELERATOR: https://londonreal.tv/life
BROADCAST YOURSELF: https://londonreal.tv/by
SPEAK TO INSPIRE: https://londonreal.tv/inspire