Use your Rubberbanditz exercise resistance bands to work your hams, glutes, hips, and core with the Good Morning
Start with your feet a little closer together than shoulderwidth apart and your toes pointing slightly inward. Bend at the hips and lower yourself until your torso is nearly parallel to the floor. Contract your abs, glutes and leg muscles as you pull yourself back up to a standing position.
– The sensation should be like having a hinge in your hips with no movement occurring below the hips (same as DEADLIFTS,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbmlMh4PB6I).
– Keep legs and back straight with shoulder blades locked together.
– Ascend and descend slowly for greater control.
– Drop torso lower for an additional challenge.
1. Lower the band from behind your neck down to your shoulder blades or upper back to shift the resistance.