⬇️⬇️OVERNIGHT OATS RECIPE HERE ⬇️⬇️
Overnight Oats are the perfect easy make ahead breakfast or snack! Combine oats, yogurt, milk and your favorite fruits, nuts and seeds!
Easy PRINTABLE VERSION Here: https://www.spendwithpennies.com/overnight-oats/
How to Make Overnight Oats (full recipe below0
• Combine yogurt, milk, chia and oats.
• Let sit a few minutes.
• Layer in jars with fruit/nuts.
• Refrigerate overnight.
Fresh or frozen fruit work well for this recipe!
Search all of my recipes here: https://www.spendwithpennies.com/reci…
SUBSCRIBE HERE for more yumminess ➡ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-vRqs21vJfUNcu8D8xsfSA?
More EASY RECIPES HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWSv1RikGtc&list=PLV2oILRlZH9kMgJVK8QOfU-e0ItMKocfl
PREP TIME 10 minutes
SERVINGS 4 servings
This overnight oats recipe is one of our go-to breakfast recipes. Delicious oatmeal is infused with yogurt, chia seeds, and honey or maple syrup.
Oats Base Recipe
• 1 1/3 cups large flake oats
• 2 tablespoons chia seeds
• 1 1/3 cups milk
• 1 1/3 cup yogurt or greek yogurt
• 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup or to taste
1. Combine all oat base ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Add in any extracts or flavorings (such as vanilla or mashed banana below).
3. Place fruit/nuts in the bottom of 4 mason jars (or other containers). Top with yogurt mixture and seal.
4. Allow to sit at least 4 hours or overnight.
• Pina Colada1 cup pineapple4 tablespoons coconutStir 2 tablespoons coconut into the yogurt mixture. Divide pineapple over 4 jars. Top with yogurt mixture and remaining coconut.
• Banana Nut3 bananas1/3 cup walnuts (or pecans), choppedMash one of the bananas and mix it into the yogurt mixture. Slice remaining bananas and divide over 4 jars. Top with yogurt mixture and nuts.
• Mixed Berries1 1/3 cup berries, fresh or frozen1/2 teaspoon vanillaMix vanilla into yogurt mixture. Divide berries over 4 jars and top with yogurt mixture.
• Strawberry Banana1 cup sliced strawberries2 bananasMash one of the bananas and stir into yogurt mixture. Slice remaining banana and divide over 4 jars along with strawberries. Top with yogurt mixture.
• Apple Cinnamon1 teaspoon cinnamon1/2 teaspoon vanilla1 granny smith apple1 teaspoon lemon juice1 teaspoon brown sugarChop apple and toss with lemon juice and brown sugar. Stir cinnamon and vanilla into yogurt mixture. Divide chopped apple over 4 jars. Top with yogurt mixture.