Watch how to prepare Oats Egg Omelette and learn the trick to prepare healthy breakfast recipes on Rajmohan’s Food Tape.
OATS EGG OMELETTE RECIPE:
Oats – 5 Tbsp
Milk – 100 ml
Eggs – 3 eggs
Onion, Chopped – 1 Full Tbsp
Capsicum, Chopped – 1 Full Tbsp
Green Chillies, Chopped – 1 Tsp
Tomato, Chopped – 1 Full Tbsp
Carrot, Chopped – 1 Full Tbsp
Fresh Coriander leaves, Chopped – 1 Full Tbsp
Dry Whole Groundnuts – 2 Tbsp
Salt to taste
Black Pepper Powder – 1/2 Tsp
Turmeric Powder – ½ Tsp
Method of Preparation:
1. Soak the rolled oats in milk for 15 minutes.
2. Break the eggs, add the onion, capsicum, green chillies, tomato, carrot, coriander leaves, groundnuts, salt, black pepper powder and Turmeric powder into the eggs. Mix it all nicely.
3. Add the Soaked oats into the eggs mixture. Combine the egg mixture well.
4. Heat the pan and melt the butter in the pan.
5. Pour the egg mixture into the pan.
6. Close the pan with the lid and cook the omelette in slow flame.
7. Use the ladle to free the sides of oats omelette from pan. Shake the pan gently.
8. Gently turn the omelette by using the empty plate. Place this omelette again into the pan very gently.
9. Cover and cook the other side of omelette for few minutes again in slow flame.
10. Piece the oats omelette and serve.
Click Here To Watch:
How to Make Mango Curry – https://youtu.be/7Fj8PiVAlCc
South Indian Egg Curry recipe – https://youtu.be/Hns0pCkqb7E
Fish Fry recipe – https://youtu.be/Ft4AhpKuO5E
Garlic Chicken recipe – https://youtu.be/7VaZE5pRTSk
Crispy Fried Chicken – https://youtu.be/7zj4qg0pHEI
For more recipes of Chef M.S.Rajmohan:
Like : https://www.facebook.com/ChefRajMohan