Learn how to make Missi Roti with Chef Seema only on Swaad Anusaar
Watch out this video and learn how to make Missi Ki Roti a simple, easy to make, healthy and absolutely delicious breakfast recipe only on Swaad Anusaar.
Pomegranate Seeds (Anardana)
Fenugreek (Kasuri Methi)
– In a bowl add wheat flour, gram flour, coriander leaves, onion, carrom seeds, anardana, kasuri methi, green chilli and salt. Mix them well.
– Add water and make a dough out of it.
– Add turmeric powder to the dough and mix well.
– Apply oil and flour as and when required.
– Keep it to rest for 10 to 15 minutes.
– Roll rotis out of the dough.
– Toast the rotis well on both sides and apply ghee as required.
– Delicious and healthy Missi Ki Roti is ready to be served.
Share on Facebook: https://goo.gl/4XNV6M
Tweet about this: https://goo.gl/CdD9X9
Host : Seema Gadh
Director: Tushar Tawde
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Kataria, Pratik Gamre
Editing: Suchit Dandgaval
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeWBcDP75zrzuIh4cKDW6iw?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/swaadanusaar
Follow us on twitter – https://twitter.com/SwaadAnusaar
Like us on Facebook – www.facebook.com/swaadanusaarrecipes