Learn how to make Masala Sunny Side Up, a quick and easy omelette recipe from our chef Smita Deo on Ruchkar Mejwani.
Masala Sunny Side Up is a healthy and quick breakfast recipe where eggs are cooked in delicious tomato puree mixed with potatoes, onions and seasoned with aromatic spices. This is an Indian version of a regular Egg omelette.
2 tbsp Oil
3 Onions, cut lengthwise
1 tsp Ginger Paste
1 tsp Garlic Paste
1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
3 Tomatoes Pureed
2 Potatoes, cut lengthwise
Salt to taste
– In a pan heat some oil.
– Then add chopped onions and saute them till brown.
– Then add ginger and garlic paste. Mix well.
– Add turmeric powder and red chilli powder. Mix everything well.
– Add tomato puree and saute it for 5-7 minutes.
– Then add chopped potatoes. Mix well. Cover it with a lid and let the potatoes cook.
– When the potatoes are cooked break the eggs one by one. Do not mix them. Cover the pan with a lid and let the eggs cook.
– Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve hot!
Director: Narayan Thakur
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Narayan Thakur
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=ruchkarmejwani
For Facebook Updates: https://www.facebook.com/RuchkarMejwani
Join us on G+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/108499039376892009441/posts