Jowar, a rich source of calcium, fiber and protein and Jowar dosa is a healthier alternative to the regular rice dosa. Serve it with Coconut chutney or Sambar or Potato sabji.
1 cup Urad dal (Washed and Soaked for 4 hrs)
1 tsp Methi seeds (Soak it along with the Urad dal)
Salt to taste
1 cup Rice flour
2 cups Jowar flour
2 cups water
– Grind the Urad dal and meethi seeds with minimal water to make a smooth paste.
– Pour it in a bowl and add salt, rice flour, jowar flour and water, mix everything well.
– Let the batter ferment overnight or leave it for minimum of 5-6 hrs.
– Heat a pan and spread the batter in circular motion.
– After the batter dries flip the dosa and cook it evenly on the other side and the dosa is ready to be served.
Follow me on Facebook : @ https://www.facebook.com/Taste-Of-Flavours-By-Karuna-2322444321333799/
Follow me on Instagram : @ https://instagram.com/karunakadam26
Email me at : firstname.lastname@example.org
#healthybreakfastrecipe #jowardosa #breakfastrecipe