Please take a moment to like and subscribe ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
Oats Idly is a easy and quick recipe. You can make it instantly which means no need to ferment the batter. Oats idly very good breakfast recipe. Try it at home and let me know how you liked it. Do not forget to like, share and comment.
Servings – 4
Calories per Serving – 300
Benefits of Oats:
• Incredibly Nutritious
• Great source of Vitamins, minerals, fibre and antioxidants
• Lowers Cholesterol and reduces constipation
• Improves blood sugar level
• 1 cup Oats
• 1/2 cup Daliya
• 1/2 cup Curd
• 1 tsp Ginger-Garlic-Green chili paste
• 1/2 cup Shredded Carrot
• 1/2 cup Spring onion
• Salt to taste
• 1 tsp Eno fruit salt
• 1 tsp Water
• Take oats into a blender jar and grind it to make fine powder.
• Transfer the oats powder into a bowl.
• Add daliya, curd, ginger-garlic-green chili paste, carrot, spring
onion and salt.
• Mix everything well together.
• Add water and mix again.
• Cover and give it a resting time of about 15 minutes.
• Add eno fruit salt and water. Mix well again.
• Take idly mould and grease it well with oil.
• Add idly batter in each mould.
• Add about 1” water at the bottom of idly cooker and keep idly
stand in it.
• Close and steam the idly for 15 minutes.
• Take the idly stand out and take the idlies out with the help of
• Oats idly is already. Serve it with some sauce or chutney.
For more Such Videos:
Healthy Vegetable Upma | Cooked in clay pots | MadhurasRecipe | Healthy Weightloss Breakfast | Ep 1
Dal Palak | Healthy Spinach Recipe| MadhurasRecipe | Ep 3
Spiced Butter milk | Masala Chaas Recipe | MadhurasRecipe | Healthy Recipes | Ep 2
Mix Lentil Appe Recipe | High Protein Low Carb Recipe | Healthy Appam Recipe | Ep 6 | MadhurasRecipe
Sprouted Moong Salad Recipe | Healthy Salad Recipe | Diet Recipe | Ep 7 | MadhurasRecipe
Healthiest Homemade Protein Bar | How to make Homemade Protein bar | Ep 8 | MadhurasRecipe
Jawar Flour Dosa | Low Carb High Protein Recipe | Healthy Breakfast Recipe
Mix Veg Thalipeeth | Mix Veg Paratha | Glutenfree Recipe | Diabetic Recipe | MadhurasRecipe