How to make Egg Muffins and enjoy Healthy Breakfast – this recipe shows you easy, colorful and healthy way to start your day! Eggs, cheese, spinach, red pepper, leek – try it, add more veggies, more colors! That is what I love about egg muffins, there are so many easy ways they can be made – with every new ingredient it is a new delicious morning story. Hope you’ll like them as much I do. Try it, let your imagination guide you Good morning!
NUTRITION FACTS (per 1 serving | 3 muffins):
– Calories ………….. 250 kcal
– Protein ……………… 19 g
– Total Carbs ……….. 19 g
– Total Fat ……………. 10 g
INGREDIENTS (per 2 servings | 6 muffins):
– 4 egg whites and 1 yolk
– 70g cheese (soft crumbly)
– 1 leek
– 30g spinach
– ½ red pepper
– 1 tsp salt
– 100g corn semolina (polenta)
– ½ tsp baking soda
HOW TO MAKE:
1. Preheat oven to 200°C
2. In a large bowl beat 4 egg whites and 1 yolk.
3. Add corn semolina, salt and baking soda into the bowl, and mix it all together.
4. Cut spinach leaves and red pepper into small pieces and place them into the bowl.
5. Crumble cheese and whisk it with all the ingredients.
6. Pour the egg mixture evenly into the muffin slots. Put few slices of leek on top of it.
7. Place muffins into the oven and bake it for 20-25 min, until they are golden yellow.
8. Remove the muffins from the oven. Leave it cool for 10 minutes, and enjoy your breakfast!
PREPRATION TIME: 35 min
***SASTOJCI (6 mafina):
– 4 belanca i 1 žumance
– 70g sira (mrvljiv)
– 1 praziluk
– 30g spanaca
– ½ crvene paprike
– 1 kašičica soli
– 100g kukuruzovog griza
– ½ kašičice sode bikarbone
*** By The Croft by Joakim Karud https://soundcloud.com/joakimkarud
Music provided by Audio Library https://youtu.be/tnV_PH26SVU
*** Chill Tune by Nicolai Heidlas Music https://soundcloud.com/nicolai-heidlas
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0
Thanks for watching video How to make Egg Muffins | Healthy Breakfast