Eating healthy doesn’t mean you have to lose all the flavor of a good breakfast. Here are our favorite healthy egg breakfast recipes.
Check out my blog for all my recipes: https://carinasfoodadventures.blogspot.com/
If you like this channel SUBSCRIBE NOW = https://bit.ly/2sy9aIQ
Olive oil – 1 to 2 tbsp
Chicken breast – 300 gm
Salt – to taste
Pepper – 1 tsp
Cherry tomato – 5 nos
Spinach – as per taste
Egg – 1
Cheddar cheese – a few
– Heat pan in medium flame. After the pan becomes hot, add olive oil, Chicken, salt and pepper.Mix well
– Cook until all the chicken is completely cooked.
– Add cherry tomatoes and spinach.Saute for a few minutes.Don’t over cook the spinach. Keep it aside.
– In a bowl, add egg and salt.Whisk until it becomes nicely combined.
– Heat another pan for making egg.
– Add a drop of olive oil. At this point turn the heat to low flame.
– Add beaten egg mixture. After 1 min, egg color changes.
– Add chicken mix and cheddar cheese on top of the egg.
– Close lid for 2 to 3 minutes.
– After a few minutes, serve the egg breakfast in another plate.
Note: Here I used only one egg for demo. You can use this chicken mixture for up to 4 or 5 eggs. Serves 4 to 5 people.
Greenpan cookware set = https://amzn.to/2AQivA9
#healthybreakfast #weightloss #eggrecipe #quickrecipe