Healthy, tasty and quick breakfast recipe”MURADABADI DAL or
YELLOW MOONG DAAL/MOONG DAL CHAAT” is a vegetarian very easy to make breakfast or brunch meal loved by kids & elder both. Muradabadi Dal also known as Moong Dal Chaat is high in protein , low carb n extremly good for Health apart from healthy it is also a complet meal .Ideal for people on diet.It is also served as a starter.
1. ½ Cup yellow Moong dal(duli moong ki daal)
2. Chopped coriander
3. Chopped onion
4. Two chopped green chilies
5. Coriander chutney
6. Four dry red chilly
7. Butter cubes
8. One TBS desi ghee
9. Half lemon
10. Salt to taste
11. ½ TSP cumin seeds
12. One TSP dry roasted cumin seeds powder
1. Soak Moong dal for 10 minutes.
2. Put pressure cooker on medium-high flame. Add desi ghee &
cumin seeds. Let cumin seeds crackle.
3. Add dal and water by measurement.
4. Quantity of water should be 4 times the quantity of dal.
5. Add salt and mix it. Close the pressure cooker lid and put it on
6. Pressure cook for 2 whistles. Reduce the flame to low
thereafter and switch off
heat after 10 minutes.
7. In the meantime prepare dry red chilly. Put pan on medium
flame. Add 1 TSP desi ghee and dry red chilies and stir until it
turns dark brown in color.
8. Open the cooker only after all the steam has escaped on its
9. Check dal consistency. There shouldn’t be any dal granules.
10. Now pour it in a bowl and add butter cubes, chopped onion,
chopped coriander, chopped green chilly. Sprinkle dry roasted
cumin powder and coriander chutney. Squeeze lemon as per
taste. Garnish it with fried red chilies.
11. Dal is ready to serve.
Song: Jim Yosef – Link [NCS Release]
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.FOR BUSINESS ENQUIRIES -email@example.com
follow me on