Hi Team Chefie!!
In today’s hectic life we often skip the most important meal of the day; breakfast. It’s very important to eat a super heavy breakfast which can fuel us for most of the day. Egg Keema does just that for every individual.
N if not breakfast, make sure to make it whenever you are craving a hearty meal.
I hope you guys liked what you saw Do not forget to show some love – Like, comment & Subscribe
Andaa keema Recipe –
1) Oil 1 tbsp
2) Onion chopped 1 no
3) Tomato chopped 1 no
4) Green chillies chopped 1 no
5) Turmeric powder 1tsp
6) Red Chilli powder 1tsp
7) Coriander powder 1 tsp
8) Cumin Powder 1tsp
9) Garam Masala 1 tsp
10) Eggs Boiled n chopped 3 nos
11) Coriander fresh for garnish
12) Salt to taste
13) Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tsp
1) Heat a pan n add oil.
2) To this add the green chillies n sauté.
3) Next add onions and cook till pinkish brown.
4) Add the tomatoes n cook.
5) Add ginger garlic paste n all the dry spices. Cook till the oil comes to the sides.
6) To this Add the Boiled n chopped eggs. Cook till it all comes together.
7) serve with toast.
Let’s Get Connected –
For Business inquiries only – email@example.com
Everything you see in this video was created by Ankita unless stated otherwise. Do not use the content provided on this channel without permission.