New recipes every Saturday morning! This healthy breakfast smoothie will help everyone in your house wakeup and refuel, any day of the week. Plus, it’s so easy to throw together!
– 1 cup low sugar orange juice (or almond milk or really any juice you like!)
– 1 banana, peeled
– 1 cup frozen fruit (strawberries, mangoes, raspberries, pineapple…)
– 1/2 cup nonfat greek yogurt
– 2-3 tsp Chia seeds *
– handful of baby spinach
* Chia seeds have become widely available now. You can find them in most grocery stores (natural foods, supplement or even baking sections), natural foods stores or you can order them online.
1. Put the orange juice in your blender. Add all the other ingredients. Blend REALLY well.
And let us know below what you like to put in your favorite smoothie!
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos.