Cucumber Soya Pancake, Juicy cucumber with semolina and nutty soya flour, bring them all together and you have a fantastic pancake that is sure to make your day!
Recipe Link : http://www.tarladalal.com/Cucumber-Soya-Pancake-4651r
Subscribe : http://goo.gl/omhUio
Tarla Dalal App: http://www.tarladalal.com/free-recipe-app.aspx
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TarlaDalalsKitchen/featured
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/107883620848727803776
Tarla Dalal Blogspot: http://tarladalal.blogspot.in/
Cucumber Soya Pancake
Juicy cucumber with semolina and nutty soya flour, bring them all together and you have a fantastic pancake that is sure to make your day! These sumptuous Cucumber Soya Pancakes are simply flavoured with green chillies and coriander. Cucumber also possesses antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, adding to the goodness of this pancake. Serve hot with nutritious green chutney for a punchy combination.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes. Cooking Time: 15 minutes. Makes 8 pancakes.
1 cup thickly grated cucumber
½ cup soya flour
½ cup semolina (rava / sooji)
2 tsp finely chopped green chillies
½ cup finely chopped coriander (dhania)
2 tbsp low-fat curds (dahi)
Salt to taste
2¼ tsp oil for greasing and cooking
Nutritious green chutney
1. Combine all the ingredients along with 1 cup of water in a bowl and mix well to make a batter of dropping consistency.
2. Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it lightly using ¼ tsp of oil.
3. Pour a ladleful of the batter on it and spread in a circular motion to make a pancake of 125 mm. (5″) in diameter circle.
4. Cook, using ¼ tsp of oil, till it is golden brown in colour from both the sides.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make 7 more pancakes.
Serve hot with nutritious green chutney.
Nutritive values per pancake
Energy: 65 calories
Protein: 3.1 gm
Carbohydrate: 8.1 gm
Fat: 2.3 gm
Fibre: 1.3 gm
Iron : 0.7 mg
Vitamin A: 149.9 mcg