Chettinad special sweet
Today’s series we are going to prepare a famous sweet as well as breakfast among the chettinad. It’s quite simple and also healthy. Let’s look into the ingredients and preparation.
1. Rice – 1 cup
2. Urad dal
3. Grated coconut – 1/4th cup
4. Jaggery – 1/4th cup
5. Cardomam powder – 1/4th teaspoon
6. Required amount of salt
1. Soak one cup of rice and urad dal in water for two hours.
2. Filter the water and grind it as a smooth paste.
3. Place half of the batter in bowl and add required amount of water and salt.
4. To the mixy jar batter add grated coconut, jaggery and cardomam powder and again grind it as a fine paste.
5. Now two batter is ready.
6. Take a quantity and drop to the oil and deep fry it.
7. That’s it our healthy and simple chettinad sweet/breakfast is ready to serve.
Keep smiling and Happy cooking!