Subscribe to One Hungry Mama: http://www.youtube.com/onehungrymama
Looking for a quick and tasty healthy breakfast that isn’t oatmeal? This Berry Almond Breakfast Polenta is the answer!
Quick cook polenta cooks up in mere minutes and deliciously so when paired with honey, almond meal, blueberries, and vanilla. It’s just as easy and quick cook oatmeal and even more delicious.
Despite being made in just a few minutes with only a handful of humble ingredients, this breakfast polenta feels luxurious. Fancy, even! In fact, it’s just as easily served at a brunch with fiends as it is during a rushed weekday morning.
To make this Berry Almond Breakfast Polenta, you’ll need:
* 4 cups milk (whole, 2% or skim)
* 3/4 cup quick cook polenta
* 1/2 cup almond meal (nothing more than almonds ground into mea—watch for detailsl; skip for kids under 12 mos)
* 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
* 1/3 cup honey (substitute agave syrup for kids under 12 mos)
* 1 cup fresh blueberries or other berries (chopped if necessary, as with strawberries)
* 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
* Ground cardamom, to taste (up to 1/4 tsp)
* Greek-style yogurt, sour cream, or creme fraiche, to top (optional)
Get the full details on how to make this awesomely easy and delicious breakfast:
Like this video? Give it a thumbs up and post a comment below. And, of course, thanks for watching One Hungry Mama!
For more quick tips & family-friendly recipes, visit http://onehungrymama.com
Like OHM on Facebook:
Follow OHM on Pinterest:
Follow OHM on Twitter: