In this video, I’m sharing back to school vegan breakfast ideas that are quick and healthy. You can make these easy vegan breakfast recipes in 5 minutes or less, so they’re perfect if you’re busy and short on time. And if you’re not in school (like me), you can take these breakfasts to work too.
Thank you so much for watching, and if you enjoy these healthy vegan breakfast ideas, please share this video with friends
FULL RECIPES BELOW
MORE 5-MINUTE BREAKFAST IDEAS: http://bit.ly/2v3oocq
SUBSCRIBE for new videos every week! http://bit.ly/2sMoHae
Learn more about veganism, healthy eating, food photography, social media, and happiness.
RECIPE 1: PEANUT BUTTER & JELLY STUFFED SWEET POTATOES
*1 medium sweet potato,
*Vegan yogurt (almond milk, coconut, soy)
*Natural peanut butter
*Jelly or jam
*Toppings: shredded coconut, seeds or nuts of choice
1. Scrub your sweet potato and prick it all over with a fork or knife. Then wrap it in a damp paper towel.
2. Microwave sweet potato on high heat for 4 minutes, rotating the potato every minute or so. You may need to cook your potato for more or less time depending on the strength of your microwave.
3. Slice your cooked potato in half or just cut a slit in the top. Spread on some yogurt, then peanut butter and jelly.
4. Garnish with toppings of your choice.
RECIPE 2: PROTEIN AVOCADO TOAST
*2 slices of bread of your choice
*1/2 medium ripe avocado
*1/4 of a lime, juiced
*Pinch or two of sea salt
*1/2 cup canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained
*1-2 tablespoons hemp seeds
*Chili flakes (optional)
*Parsley, minced (optional)
1. Using a fork, mash your avocado until no large chunks remain. Add in lime juice and salt and combine.
2. Spread mashed avocado onto each slice of bread.
3. Top bread with chickpeas, hemp seeds, chili flakes and parsley.
RECIPE 3: FRUIT & YOGURT PARFAIT
*3/4 cup granola (use whichever brand you like best, or homemade)
* 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
*1 tablespoon chia seeds
*1 tablespoon flaxseed meal
*3/4 cup plant-based yogurt (almond milk, coconut, soy)
*4 tablespoons of vegan protein powder (I use this brand: http://amzn.to/2g3BY93)
*Fresh fruit of choice
1. Mix the hemp seeds, chia seeds and flaxseed meal until combined. Pour over the granola and toss to combine.
2. Gradually stir the protein powder into the yogurt and mix thoroughly until no clumps are left.
3. Layer granola mixture onto the bottom of a glass jar. Spoon protein yogurt over granola. Top with fresh fruit. Secure with lid to take on-the-go.
WANT MORE DELICIOUS VEGAN RECIPES & INSPIRATION?
Visit my Instagram: https://instagram.com/rainbowplantlife/
WANT MORE TIPS ON HOW TO LIVE A HEALTHIER, HAPPIER LIFE?
Visit my blog at http://lawsofbliss.com
“By the Croft” by Joakim Karud, free download available at https://soundcloud.com/freemusicforvlogs/joakim-karud-by-the-croft-click-buy-for-free-download
STAY IN TOUCH