Here are some healthy breakfast ideas that are nourishing and easy to make! Sign up to receive my coaching emails and FREE Smoothie Guidebook HERE – http://bit.ly/2qjJHAv SUBSCRIBE for new videos every Tuesday and Saturday: http://bit.ly/SHSsub RECIPES DOWN BELOW
Check out my newest vlog! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTFr-w-nSxk
My Health Coaching website: http://www.shannonhsullivan.com/
PREVIOUS VIDEO Skin Care Routine – http://bit.ly/2jWiCiK
– CRANBERRY SMOOTHIE RECIPE –
1 cup frozen cranberries
1/2 – 1 apple
1/2 orange, peeled
1 cup almond milk (or any type of milk you prefer)
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
dash of cinnamon
1. Blend until smooth
– CREAMY BANANA OATMEAL –
1/2 cup gluten free oats
(the brand I use is here: https://goo.gl/yLbmhH)
1/3 cup almond milk (or milk of your choice)
1 banana, peeled and sliced
1 tbsp coconut oil (optional)
1 tbsp sunflower seed butter (or nut butter of choice)
Toppings: chopped almond and shredded coconut, or toppings you prefer
1. Place oats in a saucepan with the almond milk, half the banana, and add 3/4 cup water. Let simmer on medium-low heat until all of the liquid has been absorbed.
2. Once it has thickened, stir in the coconut oil and sunflower seed butter.
3. Cook for a few more minutes until combined.
4. Transfer to a bowl and add toppings of your choice!
TIP: You can also prepare these as overnight oats. Just add the oats, banana, and nut milk to a jar/bowl and let it sit overnight in the fridge. In the morning, stir in the nut better, add toppings and take it with you on the go!
– GLUTEN FREE PANCAKES WITH BLUEBERRY SAUCE –
1 banana, peeled
2 cups gluten free all-purpose flour
(Here’s the brand I use: https://goo.gl/E82NMR)
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp sea salt
2 tbsp flax meal
2 tbsp coconut oil
2 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp baking powder
2 cups almond milk
1. Measure and pour ingredients into a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
2. Coat a pan with coconut oil and pour 1/4 cup of batter into the pan. 3. Wait until bubbles form before flipping the pancake with a spatula (about 3 minutes). If bubbles don’t form, the pan isn’t hot enough.
4. Flip the pancake and cook for another 2 minutes or until golden brown.
– BLUEBERRY SAUCE –
1 cup blueberries
1 tbsp lemon juice
1/4 cup water
Gluten free flour (to thicken)
Maple Syrup or honey to sweeten (optional)
1. Combine blueberries, water, and lemon juice in a saucepan over medium heat.
2. Stir in sweetener and a small amount of flour to thicken.
3. Once it thickens, remove from heat and serve.
I hope these recipes inspire you to get cooking! These recipes are perfect for school or work, and if you don’t have time to make them in the morning you can prepare them the night before.
Thanks for watching and supporting me by subscribing!
Hi, I’m Shannon! I am passionate about all things health, lifestyle, and beauty! I am a certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, certified plant-based cook, and creator of Your Balanced Lifestyle health coaching program. After spending seven years working in the beauty industry, I created my channel as an outlet for all of my passions. Here you will find my healthy lifestyle tips including food, organization, and beauty. My videos feature my favorite healthy products, recipes, lifestyle tips, + more! I have Celiac disease so you will also find gluten free recipes & tips here as well.
Other place to find me!
SHOP & COUPON CODES:
Get $10 off your first Erin Condren planner purchase by signing up here: http://bit.ly/1vJku0p
My favorite website for healthy, cheap groceries! Get $10 off your first Vitacost purchase here: https://www.vitacostrewards.com/imtCbJz
Get your first Fabletics (my favorite workout clothes) order 50% off here! http://www.fabletics.com/invite/48521222/
Some affiliate and referral links used.
My Camera: http://goo.gl/QHYWOA
Editing Software: Final Cut Pro X
Music provided by YouTube Audio Library