These exercises are included in many intense training programs that take no more than 10 minutes. You can get in shape in a very short time, and all you need to do is get the technique right. Even the busiest people can find time for this simple set of 7 exercises! You can perform all of them while watching the video. Give it a try – it’s an easy and fun workout.
Other videos you might like:
12 Stretches You Can Do at Home to Burn Fat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tTySC7ZXgA
10 At-Home Exercises to Get Rid of Belly Fat In a Month https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pitmJNYUz8&
Bedtime Drink to Remove Belly Fat in a Single Night https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8KJKwq2R3s&
Exercise #1. Sumo Jump Squats 1:52
Exercise #2. Push-ups with a raised hand 3:00
Exercise #3. Jump plank 4:16
Exercise #4. Knee-pull plank 5:24
Exercise #5. Jumps forward and to the side 6:28
exercise #6. Plank with a raised hand 7:48
Exercise #7. Jumps with knees to the chest 8:40
– Exercise #1. Set your legs wide apart with your toes outward. Pull your hips back a bit. Now squat until your knees are bent at a right angle. Strain your buttocks, jump straight up, and land softly.
– Exercise #2. Take up the plank position with your legs, back, and neck forming a straight line. Breathing in, bend your elbows to form right angles, and go down. Breathing out, push yourself up and touch your shoulder with the opposite hand.
– Exercise #3. Take up the plank position with your legs, back, and neck forming a straight line, your leg and stomach muscles strained. Pull your feet to your hands in a jump, then jump up, straightening your arms up as well. Return to the sitting prop position, and jump back to the initial one.
– Exercise #4. The initial position is a plank propped on your elbows. Pull your left knee to your left elbow, then return to the initial position. Repeat with your other leg.
– Exercise #5. Jump up and to the side from the half-squat position. Then jump to the other side.
– Exercise #6. Do the plank with your legs, back, and neck forming a straight line, and your leg and stomach muscles strained. Smoothly lift your right arm until it’s parallel to the floor, moving your right leg to the side. Return to the initial position, and do the same for your other arm.
– Exercise #7. Set your heels shoulder-width apart. Your knees should be slightly bent, and your hands are in front of you. Jump up, and pull your knees to your chest as high as you can. Land softly.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For copyright matters please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: